Information and Project Officer (full time - 35hrs p/w)
Healthwatch Liverpool was established in April 2013 to ensure that everyone who uses NHS and social care services in Liverpool is well informed about the options that are available to them and to hear the public's experiences of using these services.
We are seeking a full time Information and Project Officer to join the operational team.
- To gain the views of the public in relation to their health and social care experiences
- Work with providers, commissioners and public bodies using this feedback to improve health and social care services in Liverpool
- This role is largely office based but requires frequent attendance at meetings with health and social care providers
- Salary £22,285 per annum
- 35 hours a week with occasional evening and weekend work
- Fixed term until 31st March 2020, reviewed subject to continued funding
- Subject to an enhanced DBS and satisfactory references
- 25 days' annual leave plus bank holidays
Please submit completed application forms by email to email@example.com or by post to 4th Floor, 151 Dale Street, L2 2AH.
Closing date for applications is midnight Monday 29th January 2018 (applications submitted by post or delivered by hand must reach us by 5pm Monday 29th January 2018).
Interviews to be held Wednesday 14th or Thursday 15th February 2018.
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and identities. If you need support with any aspect of the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 77 77 007.