Find out what patients and their families told us about Alder Hey Children's Hospital when we visited in May 2018.
On 24 May 2018 we visited Alder Hey Children's Hospital and spoke to patients and their families about the care that they receive there.
We made the following observations and recommendations:
- Some people think there needs to be more parking
- Some people think there needs to be more variety in
- Some people think there needs to be more toys
available and more entertainment options for older
- Some people think there should be better cooking
facilities on wards, especially for parents whose
children are inpatients for a long time
- Some people think that the sofa beds on the wards for
visitors are not comfortable for sleeping
- Some people in both ward and outpatient areas found
noise levels to be an issue