Our Chair, Lynn Collins
Lynn is regional secretary of the TUC and has previously worked for a range of trade unions and professional associations in the public sector. She has been Chair of Healthwatch Liverpool since 2015.
Community Engagement Board
We have a busy staff team and a growing number of volunteers carrying out a wide range of activities. Our Community Engagement Board helps guide our work.
Made up of representatives from organisations that have a key interest and expertise in people’s experience of health and social care services in Liverpool the board meets quarterly.
We want to make sure that we are:
- Setting priorities for our work that match local needs
- Hearing and understanding what matters to local communities
- Able to influence decisions being made about health and care services by sharing what communities tell us
We are recruiting members to our Community Engagement Board.
- Are you committed to improving health and care services in Liverpool?
- Do you have a good understanding of what matters to local people?
If you think you could help with this please have a look at the draft Terms of Reference for the Community Engagement Board below. If you are interested please send us an email to express your interest.