Updated 13 November 2020
Our health and social care service visits and community based activities are currently suspended due to the Covid-19 pandemic and it seems unlikely that we will be doing any ‘in person’ engagement activities until 2021. Many people sign up to volunteer with their local Healthwatch to specifically participate in these activities so it’s important to let you know at this stage that most things will be taking place remotely.
Get involved as a Project Support Volunteer
As a Project Support volunteer you can help us to:
- Promote and raise awareness of Healthwatch Liverpool and the work we do. The Covid-19 pandemic has forced us into doing this differently, using the internet and social media platforms to inform the public of our online engagement activities and how they can share their experiences of health and social care services in Liverpool during the pandemic.
- Collect and analyse data from surveys
- Participate in focus groups
- Conduct research and read and summarise reports
- Take notes at focus groups and transcribe interviews
- Attend online and / or community based wellbeing activities and provide feedback to the Healthwatch Liverpool team
- Proof read Healthwatch Liverpool reports and documents and provide feedback
- Make telephone calls to community based services on behalf of Healthwatch Liverpool
These are the main tasks / duties presently but these will vary depending on the type of project we are undertaking and the methods we use to collect feedback.
I’m interested - what next?
Recruitment is currently closed but if you submit an expression of interest using the form below and you are happy to have your details kept on file until recruitment recommences then we will contact you in the future.