- Are you committed to improving health and care services in Liverpool?
- Do you have a good understanding of what matters to local people?
We are looking for individuals or representatives from organisations that have a key interest and expertise in people’s experience of health and social care services in Liverpool to join our new Community Engagement Board.
We have a busy staff team and a growing number of volunteers carrying out a wide range of activities. We are setting up this Board to help guide our work.
We want to make sure that we are:
- Setting priorities for our work that match local needs
- Hearing and understanding what matters to local communities
- Able to influence decisions being made about health and care services by sharing what communities tell us
If you think you could help with this please have a look at the draft Terms of Reference for the Community Engagement Board. If you are interested please send us an email by Friday 11 January 2018 to express your interest.
For more information see: https://healthwatchliverpool.co.uk/our-board