Closing date: 11.59pm Thursday 17 June 2021 by email.
We are the independent champion for people using local health and social care services. We listen to what people like about services and what could be improved and share these views with those with the power to make change happen. People can also speak to us to find information about health and wellbeing services and activities available locally.
For many people you will be the first contact they have with Healthwatch so a key aspect of this role will be to promote the organisation by explaining our work and the ways of being involved in this. Our work is constantly evolving so the ability to adapt and pick-up new skills and approaches is essential.
There are two vacancies:
- Part time (21 hours p/w) and fixed term until 31 March 2023 (following satisfactory completion of probationary period), reviewed subject to continued funding.
- Full time maternity cover until 31 March 2022
*** For a suitably experienced candidate additional responsibilities as Team Lead may be available for which a supplement of £1200pa would be payable ***
Main Focus of Post
- To provide information and signposting to people, helping them get the most out of health and social care services in Liverpool
- To gain the views of the public in relation to their health and social care experiences
- Largely working in an office environment, talking to enquirers on the phone (due to the Coronavirus pandemic the post holder will be temporarily home based, responding to enquirers via telephone, email, text or post)
Salary £23,417 (FTE)
Part time post is 21 hours p/w (0.6 FTE)
Full time maternity cover post is 35 hours p/w
Subject to an enhanced DBS and satisfactory references
25 days' annual leave plus bank holidays (rising to 30 days with long service)
To apply for this post you will need to complete an application form. Read the application guidance carefully. CVs will not be considered.
Please submit completed application forms by email to email@example.com or by post to 4th Floor, 151 Dale Street, L2 2AH.
Closing date for applications is 11.59pm Thursday 17 June 2021.Shortlisted applicants will be advised of their interview time by either phone or email, as preferred.
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and identities. If you need support with any aspect of the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 77 77 007.