Find out what we got up to in 2017-18
- We took 2440 public enquiries for information and signposting;
- We also helped 1798 students to register with NHS services in Liverpool including GPs and Dentists;
- We visited 54 local health and care services to speak to the people who use them about the care that they receive there;
- We heard from a total of 7700 people;
- Our projects explored subjects ranging from GP services to Care Homes;
- We produced a short video about the importance of giving feedback about health services.
The report also sets out our plans for 2018-19.