Find out what we got up to in 2018-19 and read about our plans for the future.
- In total across our information service, events, project work, surveys and visits to services, we engaged with 6885 people.
- 3770 people including students, accessed Healthwatch advice and information or
contacted us with questions about local support.
- We published 34 reports including Enter and View reports, findings from Hospital Trust Listening Events and bigger projects like our GP Access work.
- We visited 69 services and community events where we spoke to 2750 people to
understand experiences of care.
- We have 12 volunteers helping to carry out our work. In total, they gave 107 hours to
support our work.
- 360,930 people engaged with us through our website, directory and social media.